Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Be Locked Outside Again


I think I always have troubles with the key to the door of campus residence, this is the second time of being locked outside the door, and under the same kind of situation as last time.

The system is too complicated. Each one has their own key to the door, each key is made by plastic, but controlled by computer system. We need to bring our keys all the time because with out the key, you can't even get into the building. If you want to go into your room, you need to use your key twice, the first time is for opening the door of building; second, used for opening the door of your room.

Last time, I was taking shower in the washing room, and my roommate locked the door when she went outside, so I couldn't get into room. However, it was week days, so someone of resident services came to help me open the door.

This time is I met the same situation, she locked the door while I was taking shower. When I called her, she said she was at home where is far from school. Unfortunately, it is Sunday, so the resident services is not open. I waited for nearly two hours outside the room, but she is still not coming back. At last, there has a kind stuff told me to go to another building(I can't remeber the name), and there, I can get a key to open my door. I did, luckly, now I am in my room.

Next time, I will bring my key all the time.

No comments: