Saturday, April 12, 2008

My own caffy

During these days, I played a game, I act as a cook in the game. When costumers order dishes, I need to make these food for them. I feel happy to do that. Also, it makes me created a new goal for myself.
Before, I do not know what I want to do in the future. When I came to Canada, I found the answer. My part time job on campus, some searching from Internet, and some small games make me have a dream. Now I dream to own a caffy, and I can sell coffee, deserts, and some light meals.
I want to build a relaxed design of my caffy, and my caffy is mainly for white-collar people. I hope when they visit my caffy, they can feel confortable, and forget about the pressure in working. Just enjoy the food and drinks. I hope my caffy can make them feel happy everyday.
I think it is better for me to design the caffy by myself because I think that must be a meaningful thing. I will be so proud when people acclaim my caffy. At that time, I will not always sit in office like other bosses do, instead, I will serve for my costumers myself. Also, I will create some unique tastes of coffee in my caffy.
However, that seems like a dream that is far from me. Anyway, I will work hard to make my dream become true.

1 comment:

Osman said...

Hey,

It sounds like a cool game.

Peace,