Sunday, February 17, 2008

MIND...


I am really curious about how our mind affect about our life. I think, mind is also belief. It is interesting to read articles about mind, such as the thinking system, and the relationship between mind and dream.
In, China we have a lot of stories about mind, some of them are related to dream, and some of them are related to belief. Actually, I do not believe these things, but it is interesting to hear the stories about them, because they always sound mysterious. I like mystery things.
Some people think dreams can give the hint about what is going to happen in the future. I have heard about the meaning of symbols in dreams, but already forgot most of them. My high school friend told her mother once dreamed that my friend was missing, and that means, my friend will success in the future. Interesting, right?
Can dream affect real life? I think so, but that is just for people who believe in that. When people dream about something good, two results will happen. One is that person won't work anymore, because he or she thinks that is going to happen for sure. The other result is, the dream will bring hope to the person who experience bad things, then he or she will work hard in order to achieve. Another situation, if someone dreamed a bad dream, and he or she really believe in that, the person will always think about the dream, and feel bad about life. Then, bad things will happen, but not his or her dream brings the bad thing, the real murder is the belief.
Life is controlled by ourselves~

3 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

I once dreamed that all my students passed EAP 3 :-)

Jack said...

Yeap, there are lots of legends about dreams in China.
Probably they can affect lives!

Jack said...

Yeap, there are lots of legends about dreams in China.
Probably they can affect lives!