Wednesday, February 27, 2008

BUSINESS


I think most students in China would like to choose business as their main major in universities during these decades. I am not quit sure about the reason, but in my opinion, business is not that easy to study. That is too general, so students need to be knowledgable while learning that.

In fact, my parents also ask me to study business because they think there are lots of working opportunities for business people, then I have less chances to lose my job in the future. They treat it as an guarentee. I have choosen accounting as my main major for the first year in this university. I am still not quit sure what I am interested in. I like maths, but I do not want to make it becomes my main study area in the future.

The advantage is, in Canadian universities, students are easy to change their majors whenever they want to jump to other study areas. Therefore, I still have time to change my mind. I hope I can find something that I really want to learn, then the four years for university will be meaningful.

In business market, people have to face success and failure everyday, the gap is huge. So doing business is more likely to be an advanture.

Whatever, anything has opportunity to happen. Just be happy everyday.

5 comments:

Davy said...

wow, sharon r u going to business.

Lisa said...

555555
i prefer engineering
but my mum push me to business
i don't like

Richard said...

for me bussiness is not easy. even math is better than bussiness. but i still try to read some books bussiness or management,that is interesting

We will,we will rock U!! said...

Yo !!!

Unknown said...

my major is math
the most boring major >.<
i'd like to change it