Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Reading Break

This week is the reading break time, count with Saturdays and Sundays, we have nine days in total for the reading break, I am so happy with that because during this time, I can do everything I want, and have a relax time.

Last week, we had mid-term exams, I do not like exams, but I like the schedule for mid-term exams. For usual days, we have to stay at school for five hours per day, we have four hours for classes and one hour for lunch, but when it is examine time, we only need to have tests for two hours per day, then I can schedule my own time, I can have more flexibility.

During these reading break days, I went outside with my friends. The most exciting thing is we had a meal in U&Me, I really like the food there. That is a Chinese restaurant, they have really good tasts of food, especially for breakfast. We had a lot of Chinese traditional food, and charted for a long time. I really enjoyed it because everything is so familiar, when I sat there, I felt like I was in China.

I like holidays, and I hope we could have more this kind of opportunities in the future~

2 comments:

Jack said...

Come on, I wanna see you your blog,hahaha

Davy said...

lol^^ nice to c ur blog